Northside Veterinary Clinic

Pet Health & Travel Certificates In Brooklyn, NY

Did you know that if you want to travel internationally with your pet, you need an international travel certificate to accompany your pet? Luckily, Northside Veterinary Clinic has multiple United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Accredited veterinarians here to help you out with the necessary paperwork!

Traveling With Your Pet?

Each country has it's own requirements for what needs to be done in order for pets to travel, and this can mean that there are large variations in how much time you need before you book your appointment. This is why we require that you look up the requirements for the country you're traveling to before you come in. Please note that there is a fee for record review for new patients.

You can check the requirements for the country you will be traveling to here: USDA APHIS Website

After that, you can follow our checklist below and submit a request for an international travel appointment.

  1. Look on the USDA APHIS website and get yourself familiar with the requirements of where you plan to go.
  2. Check to make sure that you have the most up-to-date records of any necessary vaccines and procedures, including the Rabies vaccine and Microchip implantation date.
  3. Fill out our International Appointment Request below.

Join the Northside Veterinary Clinic Family Today!

If your pet has ingested something that is possibly toxic, please call the Pet Poison Control center at 855-764-7661 or 888-426-4435.

Phone: 718-387-0541

  • Monday:
  • Tuesday:
  • Wednesday:
  • Thursday:
  • Friday:
  • Saturday:
  • Sunday: